Start Kissin’ more! The Power of a Simple K.I.S.S.S.
16 Different styles of kissing
Most of us don’t know that kissing can have a powerful and positive impact on our emotional and physical well-being. It’s something that almost all of us have taken for granted our entire lives. Although our article is written for adult relationships, our research on this topic has taught us that it really doesn’t matter who you are kissing (kids, parents, an elderly person) or where you kiss them (cheek, forehead, lips, etc.), it still can have a positive effect.
We will tell you all about the positive benefits of kissing your sweetheart during our Free 5 Day Online K.I.S.S.S. Challenge that is happening November 4-8 at 9pm EST each night. Be sure to register. You will not want to miss how getting or giving smooches to your boo can have a mental and physical benefits that will have you wanting to kiss all day and all night!
Today we share sixteen different types of kisses and what they mean. On our live 5 day webinar, we will share how #kisses can impact and improve your #marriage, #relationships, your #health and your #wealth!
1. Forehead – expresses admiration. It’s a sign of comfort and assurance. Think about when your child falls and get hurt and you kiss them on their forehead or on their booboo.
2. Eskimo kiss – rub noses together. It expresses love. This is a cute way to snuggle and be close to your spouse or have a sweet, funny, loving moment with your kid.
3. Cheek – expresses positive feelings. This is considered a friendly kiss. You may kiss your spouse on the cheek in passing or your mom or dad as a hello or goodbye greeting.
4. Hand – shows respect or love for a person. This is not necessarily considered a kiss of love or affection. It’s basically a greeting and is used in certain cultures in place of a handshake.
5. Kiss of an Angel – gesture of sincere love. It’s when you kiss someone on the eyelid, just below the brow. It’s seductive but at the same time saying, I really love you.
6. Butterfly kiss – seductive. Think about in a movie and that moment when they are going in for the kiss and they stop right before touching each other’s lips and they’re looking in each other’s eyes and she closes her eyes and her eyelid brushes his cheek. Hmnnnn, seductive!!
7. Earlobe kiss - a sign of romance. This kiss is known as the most erogenous and romantic kiss between lovers. Imagine someone basically breathing down your neck and kissing your ear.
8. Single Lip Kiss – an erogenous kiss. This kiss is when you suck one of your partners lips between yours. You could take turns! Be gentle though!
9. Leave a Mark kiss – considered erotic foreplay. This kiss is also known as a ‘hickey’ or a ‘passion mark’. During foreplay or love-making a mark is usually left on the neck from gently biting or sucking the neck. I think as leaving your mark as a PDA, public display of affection.
10. Seductive kiss – an intimate kiss. This kiss is known as the kiss to win someone’s heart by seducing them. It’s when you kiss with an open mouth but no tongue is used. Talk about sexy!
11. French kiss – involves passion, romance and desire. This kiss is considered a most erotic, expressive and arousing kiss. It’s called tongue playing. I call it the passion kiss! One of my favorites!
12. Spiderman kiss – sexy kiss. This kiss actually came right from the Spiderman movie. It’s the scene where Spiderman kissed the woman while he was upside down and she was right side up. You can do this kiss while lying horizontal in bed or on the couch.
13. Lizard kiss – expresses intense passion and arousal. This kiss is like the French kiss but the tongue strokes are faster and more intensive. It evokes a lot of passion and gets you ‘hot’!
14. Bite and nibble kiss – fun and loving kiss. This is when you lightly and delicately bite your mate on the nose, cheeks, chin, and necl (and other places, LOL). It’s like showering them with kisses.
15. Vampire kiss – expresses ‘wild’ passion. This kiss is fierce and wild during physical intimacy of sucking and biting without hurting. It’s called passion in the ‘heat of the moment’.
16. The Peck kiss – a friendly kiss. This kiss can be a light peck or deep kiss on the lips. It says I love you. Most couple do this type of kiss when kissing each other goodbye, good morning or when they see each other for the first time that day.
17. Air kisses – Bonus. - a greeting kiss. This kiss is when you greet someone with a friendly kiss without actually touching a body part. It’s a simple hello or show of affection for the person. This kiss can be done with almost anyone in any setting.
So there you have it. 17 different ways that you can kiss your sweetheart and show love, affection, passion, romance or greeting. These kisses can encourage feelings of affection or increase bonding between the two people. Either way kissing is a good thing. So get to kissin’ and kiss often! It can be good for you!!!!
If you want to learn how kissing can have a positive impact on your emotional and physical wellbeing — whether with your lover, or with your family and friends — join us for our upcoming webinars and learn how a kiss has loads of mental and physical benefits that make getting your smooch on totally worth it. We promise you it will be worth it and you will love how it can have a positive impact in improving your relationship!
James and Cynthia Greene
Marriage Built 2 Last